Monday, August 11, 2008

SYTYCD - Finale

Sorry it took me so long.

Top 20 Group routine - Shane Sparks


Group routine with former SYTYCD cast members:


Pop-Off between Philip Chbeeb and Robert Muraine


Joshua Allen WINS!


Katee and Will - Pas de Deux - Reprise


Katee and Joshua - Bollywood - Reprise


Katee and Joshua - Hip Hop - Reprise


Kherington and Twitch - Viennese Waltz - Reprise


Katee and Twitch - Contemporary - Reprise


Courtney and Mark - Jazz - Reprise


Chelsie and Mark - Hip Hop - Reprise


Comfort and Twitch - Hip Hop - Reprise


Courtney and Gev - Rumba - Reprise


Mary Murphy danced with Season 2's Dmitry Chaplin!!!


And Nigel Lythgoe danced with the kids from the Debbie Allen Academy:


All in all, this was a fabulous season, with all the things I expected and a lot of things I didn't expect. Until next year!

2 comments:

Hinsley Ford said...

Wait, wait, wait! Who did you want to win? Were you satisfied??? I am happy for Joshua BUT I LOVED TWITCH! I thought he really deserved it - his personality, his entire package was exciting, fun, and very memorable. I am bracing myself for your opinion. lol.

Love,

Hinsley

Dream Baby Dream said...

Who did I want to win? Twitch. Definitely Twitch. Much like you Hinsley, I absolutely loved him...and have loved him for a long time. I think he has something incredibly special, and I want to see more, more, more from him! I think Joshua is amazing too, and I fully expected him to win since about week 1 or definitely by week 2. They are both fantastic dancers, and I really enjoy watching them both.

I can't be upset too that Josh won...he is fantastic! But I am a little sad that Twitch did not. I have had a feeling for a long time that Josh had more popular appeal than Twitch...and I honestly expected Twitch to be eliminated the week before the finale, and for it to be Mark there in his place. Other than that, the guys have gone home in the order I expected, since about the third week of competition.