Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sad Day for Sobbing Sweet Suzie

That's right. The fantastically talented "Sweet Suzie McNeil" was eliminated this week from RockBandLounge.com's Rock Star: All Stars competition. And while she may not be all that upset about it, or sobbing about it, I certainly am. She was my favorite out of all of them, by a large margin. Yeah, I love JD with INXS. And yeah, I love Storm with her Balls. And of course I love dirtyPhil with Lennex. I love a lot of them.

But Suzie was my girl. I'm going to be mourning her elimination for a while. I still like all of the singers left in Rock Star: All Stars. And I love a handful of the ones that are left. But Suzie was the one that I really wanted to see in this thing a long time.

Other members of the Bottom Three this week were (once AGAIN) Jordis Unga and for the first time in this competition, Josh Logan. If they are your favorites, be sure to head over to RockBandLounge.com to vote for performance night on Sunday and then vote in the Bottom Three competition on Tuesday.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to check out more from Suzie McNeil. You can visit her MySpace Page or her Official Website. And be sure to purchase her debut CD Broken and Beautiful, available both in stores and online. It is well worth it.

And here are a few of her best Rock Star performances that we didn't get the opportunity to hear during the competition.

Losing My Religion:


Bohemian Rhapsody:


Get Back:


Bring It On Home To Me:


What's Up:


In addition to all of that, there is an absolute treasure trove of other Suzie McNeil videos available on YouTube.com. Just do a search once you get there with her name, and you will find several interviews, lots of live performances, official videos, and even instances where her music has been used as part of commercials, television promos, and Olympic moments.

No comments: