Saturday, June 28, 2008

SYTYCD - Favorite Performances from Season 2

So I've been taking a trip down memory lane, looking back at some of my favorite, stand-out performances from So You Think You Can Dance from seasons past. I never saw the first season, and I did look up a few performances on Youtube from that season. I'm not sure if I'm just not finding the right ones, or if the first season just really doesn't hold up in comparison, but I wasn't too terribly impressed with what I found. Part of my problem may be that whoever the host was, she drove me nuts. Also, they used a lot of choreographers who aren't still involved with the show, and frankly I wasn't all that impressed with many of them. I think that they made a lot of tweaks with the format of the show between the first and second seasons, and it is working much better now. Anyways, I'm going to take this trip starting with Season 2. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Top 20 Week

Benji and Donyelle - Hip Hop


Travis and Martha - Broadway


Top 18 Week

Musa and Natalie - Contemporary


Benji and Donyelle - Cha Cha


Top 16 Week

Ryan and Heidi - Cuban Rumba


Ivan and Allison - Argentine Tango


Top 14 Week

Benji and Donyelle - Viennese Waltz


Dmitry and Ashlee - Contemporary


Top 12 Week

Ivan and Allison - Contemporary


Benji and Donyelle - Broadway


Top 10 Week

Travis and Heidi - Paso Doble


Travis and Heidi - Contemporary


Benji and Natalie - Jazz


Dmitry and Donyelle - Samba


Top 8 Week

Ivan and Allison - Argentine Tango


Ivan and Allison - Hip Hop


Benji and Heidi - Broadway


Benji and Heidi - Mambo


Top 4 Week

Travis and Benji - Hip Hop


Donyelle and Heidi - Broadway


Benji and Heidi - Salsa


Final Four Group Dance - Wade Robson

No comments: