Monday, June 30, 2008

SYTYCD - Season 2 and 3 Group Performances

Over the last few years, some of the most interesting, creative choreography pieces have actually been the group numbers, not the competitive pieces. I thought I'd share them with y'all. Enjoy!

Season 2

Top 20 - choreographed by Brian Friedman to Technologic




Top 18 - choreographed by Dan Karaty to Get Up Offa That Thing




Top 16 - choreographed by Shane Sparks to Poison




Top 14 - choreographed by Mary Murphy to Footloose




Top 12 - choreographed by Doriana Sanchez to Born to be Alive




Top 10 - choreographed by Wade Robson to Ramalama




Top 8 - choreographed by Tyce Diorio to Cell Block Tango




Top 6 - choreographed by Mia Michaels to Hide and Seek




Season 3

Top 20 - choreographed by Wade Robson to Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See




Top 18 - choreographed by Shane Sparks to It Was All in Your Mind




Top 16 - choreographed by Tyce Diorio to Lioness Hunt




Top 14 - choreographed by Adam Shankman to You Can't Stop the Beat




Top 12 - choreographed by Jean-Marc Genereaux to Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy




Top 10 - choreographed by Mia Michaels to The Moment I Said It




Top 8 - choreographed by Shane Sparks to Get Up




Top 6 - choreographed by Wade Robson to 2:19


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Group dances are so much fun. I think Ramalama is the best one, yet there is time to go with this season. It was just so...captivating and I can still watch it over and over again today. Ivan is amazing, and I think that's where my love for Wade started. Hide & Seek is another one of my favs, In season 3 I loved Put Your Hands Where My Eyes can See, I thought it was a great opening one for the season. Lioness Hunt was great, and live it was AMAZING too see on the tour. Can't Stop the Beat was fun, I love Adam Shankman. The Moment I Said It was a great one to see live too...omg...Get Up was fun, I like the hand part.

Oh, and I remember how you were saying there was nothing from Season 1 that you saw and liked. Yeah, Season 1 was quite lacking, but it had some golden moments. Anything with the winner Nick Lazzarini is pretty spectacular, ESPECIALLY is disco with Melody. That is the best disco. Ever. I don't think it's on YouTube right now, because I can't find it, but I miss it because it is so great. THAT is how a disco should be danced and no one else has come close to those two. And also, Nick and Jamile's final hip hop. You expect Jamile to blow Nick away but I thought Nick did 1000x better than Jamile on it and it makes me laugh. I hope you can find them and watch them, they are pretty good. Blake was good too, but he was so cocky that he turned me off.

Dream Baby Dream said...

Thanks Cassie! I'll see what I can find from Nick then. I have to say though, I am completely NOT a fan of disco and find it to be way overused on the show, so if they've got a disco that manages to make me take notice, it has to be good.