Thursday, June 5, 2008

SYTYCD in MKE

Last night was the final night of auditions for So You Think You Can Dance, taking us to the snow of Milwaukee. Before they got to the MKE auditions, they showed us a few standouts from the previous cities that didn't make it to air in the earlier auditions.

Michael Kim, a popper who auditioned in DC, is pretty decent.


Friends Katee Shean and Natalie Reed both made it straight through to the Vegas round.


And Latin dancer Janette Ranrara stood out, even though her partner did not.


Moving on to the MKE auditions, two tap dancers made it through!

Bianca Revels was first.


And she was followed later on by Lizz Plott, who I think is superior.


One of my favorites of the night, by far, was Evan Kasprazak.


Kourtni Lind managed to make herself stand out, and I am really excited to see what she might be capable of, if a choreographer like Mia Michaels gets her hands on her.


Cooper Zamorano seriously reminds me of Travis from Season 2. And it seems I'm not the only one, since that was Nigel's comment to him. I swear, in making my notes, I wrote that down before Nigel said anything though!


However, my favorite audition of the night belonged to Danielle Chorizo, AKA Travis Wall.

No comments: