Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Double/Double Week

This week was Double/Double week at RockBandLounge.com's Rock Star: All Stars competition. Each singer put up one Rock Star performance and one non-Rock Star performance...and out of the Bottom 3, two singers were cut from the competition.

So, now it is time to say goodbye to the fabulously talented dirtyPhil Ritchie from Season Two, and husky voiced Deanna Johnston from Season One. It was a hard week for me personally, because all three of the singers in the Bottom 3 were amongst my overall favorites in the competition, so I knew that we would be losing two of them at once. I suppose I will eventually get over it. LOL.

Anyways, you need to check these two out! You can listen to dirtyPhil singing with his band Lennex at their MySpace page. While you're there, be sure to listen to their new song, Thank You and Goodbye. I really, truly love that song. I've blogged about it before. So listen to it! And be sure to listen to some of Deanna's music on her MySpace. Also, check her out as one of the singers on The Singing Bee! She is my favorite of the regular singers on that show. Big shock, I'm sure.

Also in the Bottom 3 this week was Jordis Unga. She has survived for another week, but if she is your favorite, be sure to go to RockBandLounge.com and VOTE for her!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

How cool that you're blogging about All-Stars!