Friday, May 9, 2008

David Cook at the Light and Power District

As part of his hometown visit, David gave a mini-concert at the new Power and Light District in downtown Kansas City. He performed an acoustic version of Living on a Prayer and Always Be My Baby. If you want to download the audio from Living on a Prayer, you can do that here. Thanks to my friend crzytarau for uploading that! I'll add more as I locate it.

David was very gracious the entire time, and seems humbled by all of the love and support he's receiving at home. Stay tuned, and keep watching the live feed!

Still to come today: a parade, another concert, and an appearance at the Kansas City Royals game!

EDIT: I've got video now! Here's Living on a Prayer and Always Be My Baby. Enjoy!

Another EDIT: Want some video to keep? Download it now!

No comments: