Thursday, May 1, 2008

Listen to Michael Johns' Solo Album

You miss having him on your TV screen each week, don't you? I know I do. I've watched just about every appearance, listened to virtually every radio interview, scrounged the internet for tidbits and news on him...It's kinda pathetic. At least my other AI7 crush, David Cook, is still around for me to watch and lust over. But I miss my MJ. I miss his sexy voice. I miss his goofy moves.

But wait! We can still listen to him. Actually...you can hear him right here. Check out his solo album, and let me know what you think. I'm in love with it.

2 comments:

BeckPek said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog while searching for lyrics to David Cook's Analog Heart. Is this Michael Johns album a pre or post-idol release? I love it. May I ask the title of the album? And how am I able to get a copy. Thanks.

Dream Baby Dream said...

Hi bigbrowneye. This is a pre-Idol album, and I am pretty positive that it is simply titled "Michael Johns." Sadly, right now, you are unable to purchase a copy anywhere that I am aware of. It was an independent release, like David Cook's Analog Heart album...and it isn't available anywhere to download or purchase. Hopefully after American Idol is completely finished, these albums from both of the guys will once again be available. I believe it used to be on iTunes...but it isn't any longer. You can find albums from Michael's two previous bands, The Rising and Film on iTunes though! They are great as well. I just haven't gotten around to blogging about them yet. Hope this helps!