Friday, May 30, 2008

SYTYCD Charleston and DC Auditions

So once again, we had some fabulous auditions. I think I may have spoken too early yesterday when I said I was already picking a favorite. LOL. Because Brandon Bryant...wow...just wow. He's amazing.



A pair of twin brothers actually really impressed me last night too. Anthony and Antwain Hart have a little something special. I'm not sure if I'll like Anthony on his own...but Antwain has a really unique quality to his dancing that is intriguing.



Sheila Kaiser was impressive.



There is just a little something about Jeremiah Hughes that really draws me in when he dances. I can't quite put my finger on it yet. But I want to see more.



Courtney Galiano is too freaking cute for words. Oh yeah, and she can dance too.



Markus Shields...he seems so serious. But I really, really like what I see. I want him to believe in himself, not rely on his mother (who is deceased) to believe in him. He's got the goods. He needs to really let himself enjoy dancing.



And a few of the auditions really touched me, even though they didn't get through to Vegas...including BJ Harris


More next week!

No comments: