Friday, May 9, 2008

David Cook Parade and Concert

I'll post links, videos, etc. here as I find them. To start out with, here is the beginning of the pep rally at his high school football stadium plus the three songs he played for the crowd, available to download. This is from the live feed, so the video quality isn't great. But it's something, right? Download it here.

Songs were Always Be My Baby, My Hero (Foo Fighters cover!), and Living on a Prayer.

EDIT: Found the video on the Fox 4 KC site.

Meeting with his family before the parade

The Parade

Thanking his fans, etc. at the concert

Always Be My Baby

My Hero

Living on a Prayer

EDIT 2: Living on a Prayer is now up and running.

I am looking for better quality videos, but no luck yet. Keep checking in here for more. I will also post anything I can find from his appearance tonight at the Kansas City Royals game as soon as it is available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby, thanks so much for posting the links to all of David's appearances today. Mission accomplished! lol