Monday, October 15, 2007

Poll #1 Results, Unveiling Poll #2

So, the first poll that I posted for my readers to take part in was rather general...which band's lyrics do you love the most? And seeing as how a large part of my readership are my fellow INXS fans from RockBandLounge.com, it is not too terribly surprising that INXS won! I think it should be noted though, that U2 and Blue October also received votes. Anyways, congratulations to INXS for the win!

My next poll is all about One Hit Wonders. I'm starting with some from the 80's, as several of my personal favorites are from that decade. Vote for your favorite, and leave a comment here to discuss! Are there some you think I should have included but left off? Or maybe let me know why your favorite is your favorite. Enjoy!

No comments: