Friday, October 12, 2007

Right Brain vs. Left Brain

Do you know if you are more right brained or more left brained? Do you care? LOL. I am always intrigued in how the human mind works, and what makes one person a talented musician while another person can be an engineer.

Take a look at this website and watch the dancing lady. Which direction is she turning, clockwise or counter clockwise? Based on that, read the article and it will explain a bit about the way our brains operate.

If you still want to know more, you can go to this site and take a brief quiz. It will help you to determine if you operate more from your left brain or from your right brain.

Personally, while I can operate in my left brain...I am much more comfortable while operating out of my right brain. My imagination tends to run rampant at times, and I enjoy creating things.













Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 3(3)
Right Brain Dominance: 12(12)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

No comments: